The CompleteScan data outputs can play a significant role in a partner's app ecosystem and problems it can solve for users in various industries, including Fitness, mHealth, Life & Health Insurance, and Apparel.
Whilst not all industries and apps focus on data points around health risks, they are still part of a person's daily life. Making informed decisions and creating unique experiences around their true health condition is new territory and unique to all partners.
Remote fitness, e-coaching, nutrition, video workouts.
Corporate wellness, stress, meditation, doctor booking & Telehealth.
Life & Health Insurance
Insurance applications, tracking, prevention & recovery.
Online shopping (excluding footwear).
CompleteScan provides an easy and accessible way of collecting data, helping drive new opportunities to engage with your user base. It can be integrated into a number of key milestones in your customer’s lifecycle, impacting important business goals and metrics.
For example, CompleteScan could be used to:
- Discover qualified leads through a free health check.
- Reduce friction in signup processes by skipping questions a scan can answer without human error.
- Provide personalized recommendations for new courses, programs, health initiatives to your users based on their unique biometrics.
- Create referral offers with parallel industries based on your user's unique biometrics.
- Engage and retain existing users through accurate and meaningful insights about their bodies.
- Stand apart from your competitors by offering state-of-the-art features.
Integrating CompleteScan into your app ecosystem will:
In some cases, up to as many as 70 highly engaged touch-points are unlocked with repeated Body and Face scans.
With over 26 individual data points otherwise hard-to-access, you'll be able to present a true health profile for your customers to see.
With a simple function call to initiate and a range of theme options, our Multiscan SDK is designed to be integrated within an app's ecosystem and brand aesthetic.
Both BodyScan & FaceScan have a range of theme options.
Partners are encouraged to test-drive our scans using the Technical Demo App (iOS, Android) to accelerate development and customization options early in the app lifecycle. It contains elements outside of the scan processes we’ve found imperative for users.
Are you a Developer? We provide access to the reference code for our Technical Demo App in our developer documentation so you can quickly implement scans and establish placeholder results.
Are you a Product Designer? We provide access to the designs of our Technical Demo App and use case examples in our