There are three important elements that a partner will need to address before triggering the MultiScan SDK.
The FaceScan required the following biometric inputs from your users to help produce the scan results.
User Input Required
Scan Results Calculated
- Height - Weight - Sex - Age
- Do you smoke? - Do you have hypertension? - Are you on blood pressure medication? - Are you diabetic?
- Heart Rate - Blood Pressure (Systolic & Diastolic) - Irregular Heartbeats - Cardiac Workload - Breathing Rate - Heart Rate Variability
- Cardiovascular Disease Risk - Stroke Risk - Heart Attack Risk
You may want to ask additional questions before (or after) a scan to provide more in-depth insights about their health.
In the Demo App, we show a scan guide to users before they take a FaceScan. It explains important information that will assist in getting accurate, repeatable, and error-free results. The guide contains:
- Lighting requirements like having their face well lit without direct sunlight.
Facial cover requirements like removing eyewear, face coverings, and headwear.
- Device placement requirements like holding their phone steady for 30 seconds, either by propping it up against a solid object or resting their arms on a firm surface.
See on how to educate users on how to take a scan.
As the processing of measurements is done in the cloud, the user will need to have an active internet connection to generate the results.